Running with a Spoonful in Life's Gallery

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some short lessons

Found out that my E71 can download, manage and play podcasts. I love this phone!
These are the podcasts that I've subscribed to:
(i) Stanford's Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders
(ii) Great Speeches in History
My biggest problem now is that I keep on falling asleep while listening to the podcasts. Hahaha.

Read this off Jim Estill's blog. He uses this Power of 3 goals in life and in business. My adaptation of it is that I'll keep setting 3 goals (maybe on a daily or half-daily or even weekly basis). One reasonably achievable, and two others that are slightly challenging. Accomplishing the easier one spurs one on to do the other two. Once I'm done with all 3, I'll create another new list.

I think this list of 3 thing works for me .... sadly cos my brain can hardly handle anything more than that!! Hahah. Sigh!

1 Comments:

  • actually, i think i want your phone too....

    By Blogger tsb, at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home