Running with a Spoonful in Life's Gallery

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Mr Hay Fever!

To Mr Hay Fever,

You are back! ... with a vengeance too.
What now am I supposed to do?
Even though you are not welcomed here at all,
You have made your presence felt and more.
You have set up camp on my sinus tracts,
Made me suffer! Cough and hacks!
Letting your wastes flood my nasal cavities,
Lay ruin to all my holiday activities.
I drip like an open faucet,
I scratch my eyes off their socket,
You have confused my natural immunity system to start attacking itself,
And now you are actually making me feel so much like killing myself!

I have tried almost everything,
Even Claritin's not really working.
Please be gone soon, will ya?
I am being driven to hysteria.

Best Regards,
Painful sufferer

1 Comments:

  • haha can really identify with that man. carry a hankie or something
    haha

    By Blogger Nick, at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home